• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

impatiently waiting for vet call

bunlover

Warren Veteran
vets rang me at half 10 to say arthur was fine and had come out of anestetic for his nueter.. then was told to ring back at 12.. rung at 12 adn was told hes eating adn drinking but he cant go home til he poos..we will ring you once he has so you can collect him.... they still havent rung am getting anxious........ i dont want to ring and be hasseling them at same time i worrying. x

Just ring, they usually say ring back around two, three o' clock so just ring and put your mind at first huni xx

I would ring. It's easy for them to say they'll ring you - but when you're sat waiting for a call you're a nervous wreck and all you want to know is that your baby is doing well and can come home. I'm sure they don't mind - I always ring as I just can't wait.

just rung.. he is not pooing ther but tehy said as he is eating and drinking he can come home i jsut have to get him to poo... so poo vibes please
!!!!!!!!

Back