• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Warmers

Keyzzee

Warren Scout
Hiya Ive seen advertised on ebay some heated pads which can be used in rabbit hutches. I have 4 pampered bunnies and it does bother me that they are outside during the day during the winter (brought into the garage on an evening), has anyone used these? should I get them as Im concerned that I might do more harm than good by getting them? any advice/guidance etc would be much appreciated.

They are called Snugglesafe and cost about £18 from Pets at Home.

I use them during the really cold weather, they are really good. But, I can't find mine anywhere, I've got 2 of them and must have put them in a safe place :roll:

They are called Snugglesafe and cost about £18 from Pets at Home.

I use them during the really cold weather, they are really good. But, I can't find mine anywhere, I've got 2 of them and must have put them in a safe place :roll:

:lol: I have lost some of mine too actually :?

I use them during winter in the hutches at night :) I think its more important to make sure the hutch is wrapped up so wind and rain arent getting in and there is plenty of hay for them to snuggle in to keep warm :) It wont do any harm to put them in there, mine mostly dont bother sitting on them anyways :lol: x

Back