• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunsters are getting new homes!

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Dad promised to make a shed for my bunsters last summer, but now, things have finally started happening!
Its been put back a lot in the past, first the materials didn't arrive, and when they did, dad hurt his back and couldn't do anything. He built the shed itself last autumn, but during the winter it was only used as storage for tools, bunny-toys and food, Zakura during a time of massive snowstorm and later Rufus. :roll:
But now we've finally started with the inventory:D
P1010003-3.jpg

A table and some shelves have been put up to help keep equipment out of the way...and the rabbit obstacle turned out to work great for decoration:lol: (although Aroma has been trying to eat one of them)
P1010004-4.jpg

Shelves for transport cages and whatnot. Underneath we were going to make a box for hay and bedding.
P1010001-6.jpg

Here's where the cages will come up. In the corner sits the shed's only inhabitant at the time, Rufus. The new cages will be the same length as his, but wider:D
The current outdoor hutches will probably still be in use, but I've come up with a plan to improve them:
Kaninburoppussing.png

Don't know if my strange drawings are understandable or not, but the plan was to add a second story, and thus making it easier to attach a run, rather than keep it as it is now, with a rather messy run-setup around and open hutch door... If I get this done, I'll make an opening for the run behind the hutch, so I can access the front side more easily. (Now I have to open the roof of the run to get in..)
P1010156.jpg

Here's the current setup.

Back