• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Wanted: Anyone want to long-term foster a trio?? No longer needed!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Through some difficult circumstances, I am having to move some of my rabbits to temporary foster care, mainly with family and friends.
At the moment I am just looking into this as a possibility and putting out some feelers for one trio that I have been unable to find a place for so far.
They are a bonded group of three - two neutered males and one speyed female. Mini-lop and two dwarf lops, all around about 3 years old and in good health.
They live in a 6x2 foot hutch on top of a 6 x 4 foot run - the happy hutch combo. This would come with them as would their large metal run for the grass. I would cover all expenses for caring for them and arrange transport.
I am looking for an EXPERIENCED owner who would treat them as their own, but give them back to me when I was ready! This will be a minimum of ONE YEAR.
I would need a home in Kent, ideally in the area from Tunbrige Wells to Ashford, or somewhere around there.
I am extremely picky as you can tell! If anyone was interested I would need to do home checks, possibly have a vets reference and so on.

If you think you might be able to help then please PM me or feel free to ask questions here on the thread :D

Last edited:
Thanks :cry: I think it would be for Harvey Maisie and Gismo. Its horrible just to write it down :( A couple of the others are unwell, so their groups need to be near me so I can see them regularly and take them to the vets etc and I think I have them sorted (lovely parents :) ) but I haven't managed to sort anything for these three as yet. I'm hoping I can keep them within a close distance and keep an eye on them :(

Thanks :cry: I think it would be for Harvey Maisie and Gismo. Its horrible just to write it down :( A couple of the others are unwell, so their groups need to be near me so I can see them regularly and take them to the vets etc and I think I have them sorted (lovely parents :) ) but I haven't managed to sort anything for these three as yet. I'm hoping I can keep them within a close distance and keep an eye on them :(

Aw Gismo :cry:

If you need help transporting them or anything give me a shout.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems, Sally. :( Wish I could help, but I am also too far away, and don't have space for an extra hutch. I sponsored Harvey before you adopted him, so I feel a bit like his Godmother. :) Good luck with whatever you decide, and that your life gets back to normal soon.

Awwww nice to hear from you but so sorry it's in these circumstances Sally. Harvey stayed at Aunty Alison's 'people-are-nice-there's-no-need-to-be-afraid' hotel for a while before being bonded with Maisey, so I also feel a bit like a godparent to him! I really hope you manage to sort something out for these gorgeous ones - I can't help longer term but you have my number for if you get really stuck. xxx

Thanks Alison :) I WILL sort something out and they will definitely be coming back to me if they do go to stay with someone else for a while ;)

Back