• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arthur is being neutered today... update he is fine!

bunlover

Warren Veteran
arghh im worrying about him now...im letting a perfectly helathy bonded rabbit go in to have aaa ga... am i mad?!! and my normal vet is on maternatiy leave... argghhh.... ok calm.... he was pestering dora a lot with humping and kept spraying everywhere. o there was areason i just want vibes for my little boy here are a few piccys...
bunny006.jpg

bunny014.jpg

i dropped him and dora off about 8am and get to ring and check about 12.....

just in case anyone panics dora is a peyed female so no chances of babies....

Last edited:
thankyou 2 hour and 10 mins till i can phone.. they are going to have alook at his teeth too whilst he is under... dora wil be fretting but i glad at least they are in together x

Last edited:
Good luck and sending millions of vibes, I am sure he will be fine, just think calming thoughts:lol:

wow they just rang me i paniced... i really did.. they said he has had his surgery he was done first.. he is fine.... i can probly collect him later he jsut in incubator coming around he did have molar spurs at back which have been filed down for me bless him but he should be fine. im so relieved..he is going back into recovery cage with dora in a miniute and ring back at 12 to see about colelcting them both woo hoo! glad i got his teeth checked properly.x

Back