• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why has she still gown shes almost 2!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:shock: right im not mad..ive noticed willows got taller and longer and sure enough shes two inches taller and longer than she was a few months back....this is crazy!
i know big buns grow til theyre about 18 months..most buns only their skull grows up till then and they bulk out till then but this is growing shes doing:shock:

willow our frenchie doe will be two at xmas...how the heck can she be growing still? shes moulting too so looks slimmer etc cos of it..aaarghhhhhh

i love her to bits but shes got pushy feisty...naughtier.......possessive etc....and is using her size to intimidate..but it doesnt work.....the apple is cold and warming up....and cat food is not for bunnies:no::no::lol:

no wonder berties got bossy with her again..hes feling threatened..her heads almost three times the size of his now:shock:

iks this a fluke or has there been other cases of buns growing past 18 months? please stop growing soon..i cant fit her inthe lounge:shock::lol:

Afraid I can't shed any light on this but it's made me a bit apprehensive about Captain Carrot, who IS a giant conti... *starts building annexe on house quickly*...:?

:lol::lol: i think a visit to a barn might be better:lol::shock:

i always wanted a flemish giant..do you think shes doing her best to be one:lol::lol:

Back