• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1st time bunny owner

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
Hiya
Well not strictly true I did have a bunny as a child but can't really remember much about her!
Anyway to cut a long story short we've (Thats me Dh and my 2 boys) have just aquired a rabbit from my Aunt and Uncle, they had it for their Granddaughter but she no longer lives with them and her parents didnt want a Bunny so we offered to take her on.
She's called Gwen and she's a Lionhead not sure of her age as my aunt hasnt passed on her papers yet but I reckon she's about 2ish.
Anyway so far its been a bit of a steep learning curve as to whats involved in caring for a rabbit but I think were getting there and thanks to lurking around on this site I've managed to answer a lot of my questions!
So anyway thats us and I'll apologise now as I'm gonna firing off loads of questions over the next few weeks!!
mrshorsy

Hey and welcome to the forum :)

Don't be sorry for asking questions; the more the better because it makes us all better owners and your bun will really benefit.

I look forward to seeing you around and I hope you get good answers to the questions you have asked.

Take care

Tracy

gwen.jpg

My little Gwen, named after a character in DS fave cartoon Ben 10 !

gwen2.jpg

Gwen checking out the kitchen

so pleased I worked it out apologies for lots of repeat posts!!!

Ok so that does a link how do I get my picture to actually appear?

Sorry im useless at loading pics takes me days:oops::lol:, but a small snap of Gwen came up.She looks like my Poppy, there just cant be 2 of her "stroppy poppy":lol::lol::lol: Gwens lovely by the way.:D

gwen.jpg

My little Gwen, named after a character in DS fave cartoon Ben 10 !

gwen2.jpg

Gwen checking out the kitchen

so pleased I worked it out apologies for lots of repeat posts!!!

:shock: As posted before the 2nd pic is her replica, es[pecially the eyes"are they watching me" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Think Ive got it now!:lol:
Everyone comments on her eyes DH who was not impressed when I first brought her home is convinced she sits plotting against him!

Hiya..there are is plenty of info and everyone is really quick if you have a question have fun on here.
My Blossom is also a lion head,(she is a menace.)

Back