• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advised needed.

jesska

Alpha Buck
well we have a boarder that comes stay with us thats called woody hes lovely but he has so many problem mainly dental but hes started to sit in hes wee and poo and he bottom always get messy. which she always brings him to me and i bath shampoo and dry him maybe clip him. but hes started to loss hair like it pulls of hes skin really easy and he looks sore but no open cuts just redness. have we bath him too much try to get the mess of this or can the pee and poo do this to him :?

The urine can urine scald him, which could account for the soreness. You can use sudacrem or the vet can prescribe something, to sort that out.

It sounds like the poor bunny is either in appalling conditions, or is ill and needs some vet attention because, as you know, this isn't healthy.

How is he acting in himself?

he been to vets with hes problems but it does not stop him siting in hes pee. hes parent are lovely and there always there with him i know he does have a few problem so she bring him to me to clean him up. i bath him last night dryed and he stop over nigh while hes still damp and by the time of dinner time next day hes messy again. how do you stop the sitting in pee and poo?

newspaper at the bottom with shaving and fallowed my hay maybe straw but mostly hay and he eats he mix dried food fine chopped veg for hes gums hehe

Maybe they could try using megazorb or vet bed instead and changing him onto a pellet food instead of mix?

Back