• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Angel

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Angel is a bun who came into us and all appeared well. We then noticed that she didn't seem quite with it....didn't see that well. As she's a REW, I wondered if it was to do with that. I then noticed her dozing and I could almost push her over before she reacted.

Worried, I put her straight on Panacur and she went to the vets the next morning. The vet agreed it could be EC. We continued with the panacur and she was also given baytril.

She perked up and although I was convinced she saw very little, she did seem to sense things and have the ability to make out shapes. When she's out of her cage she runs round like a nutter and binkies and is a monkey to catch!!

The vet checked her eyesight last week and feels the eyesight issue may be a central problem, perhaps caused by EC. Her eyes do react to light, so she definitely sees something.

I love her to bits and if only I could she'd be coming home with me!! When she's completed her meds we'll look to find her a special home with a gentle boy for company :)

AngelBaby004.jpg

AngelBaby003.jpg

AngelBaby002.jpg

I will follow Angel's story closely and hope so very much that she finds the perfect forever home.
I wish that were here with us, but sadly its not possible :(
She is a beautiful little Bunny :love:

I will follow Angel's story closely and hope so very much that she finds the perfect forever home.
I wish that were here with us, but sadly its not possible :(
She is a beautiful little Bunny :love:

She is a sweetie :)

Fear ye not Jane....I will get the right home for her xx

She is very cute..and if lively and runs around when out,,should be able to be homed easily..just needs a placid male to live with...she sounds as if she is coping better than you first thought Laura:D

She is very cute..and if lively and runs around when out,,should be able to be homed easily..just needs a placid male to live with...she sounds as if she is coping better than you first thought Laura:D

Definitely is....I was worried the vet would say there was no hope for her, but she was quite positive which perked me up no end :)

Back