• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji!!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
This is one gorgeous bunny... I have like uploaded over 60 pictures! How I will choose a few for here I do not know!!!

Benji12.jpg

Sooo cute he lay down like this while I was fussing him!!!

Benji36.jpg

Benji37.jpg

He has some funny looks too..

Benji49.jpg

Benji50.jpg

Benji51.jpg

Benji31-1.jpg

He races round and round like a mad thing... with like tons of energy!!!

Benji59.jpg

Benji34.jpg

Benji20.jpg

He's just soooo flippin GORGEOUS!!

Benji19.jpg

Benji56.jpg

Benji54.jpg

Benji55.jpg

He's sooo friendly...

Look a boy...

Benji61.jpg

quick say hi...

Benji62.jpg

But yes, mostly my pictures are of him running like mad, round and round....

Benji34.jpg

Benji16.jpg

Benji18.jpg

Benji2.jpg

Benji42.jpg

Benji6.jpg

Benji57.jpg

Benji58.jpg

A very rare uppy ear pose... (what gorgeous colors too)

Benji29.jpg

Benji30.jpg

Benji9.jpg

and it's gone...

Benji7.jpg

His sore eye :(

Benji8.jpg

And his back feet that he licks to kick up!

Benji40.jpg

Benji25.jpg

Last edited:
He's blatantly got bags of character :love::love::love: A bundle of loveliness :love::love:

The facial expressions are just amazing.:D And I love how he wears his ears in different directions :love::love:

He really and truely is a delight!!!! If he haddn't already got a home, I would keep him to pair with Ivy as they would really get on well together :love::love:

:love: Hes gorgeous! His markings are so unusual :) So glad hes safe! Bless him, bet he never run round like that until he arrived at yours :(

Btw... love your siggy kirsty! Timmy is adorable :oops: 1st time ive ever seen pics of your own buns on here :shock: :roll:

xXx

:love: Hes gorgeous! His markings are so unusual :) So glad hes safe! Bless him, bet he never run round like that until he arrived at yours :(

Btw... love your siggy kirsty! Timmy is adorable :oops: 1st time ive ever seen pics of your own buns on here :shock: :roll:

xXx

Thank you! I know I don't post pictures of my bunnies too much :oops: Too busy trying to help the foster bunnies, but i figured my crew deserved a treat!

Awww he's really sweet. He must love being able to run round like that after being caged up in that tiny hutch :D

He's gorgeous, he must be in heaven being able to run around now. A huge contrast to that ebay photo of him sitting cramped in that hutch, looking miserable. Lucky bun. :love::love:

Ive just found this, oh isn't he gorgeous!! He is a fantastic poser, which is brill as I always have my camera out! Cant wait to meet him the the flesh!

Back