• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disney name suggestions please,,U/D name chosen

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
I have still not name my new Bun. He is 4.5 months old and the consensous is that he is a giant. If you have any Disney name suggestions please let me know, also let me know what they are a character from. My suggestions are:

Nemo - Finding Nemo
Koda - Brother Bear
Thumber - Bambi
Kovu - Lion King

Here is the big boy:

NewBun.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Baloo from The Jungle Book, specially as he's grey/brown-ish

Last edited:
Where's the picture? I can't see it...
EDIT: now I do. Pretty!
Anyways, Disney Suggestions:

Lilo and Stitch:
Stitch. Sparky. Pleakley. Jumba. David. Rueben.

Lion King:
Simba. Timon. Pumbaa. Zazu. Max (Timon's uncle).

Emperor's new Groove:
Kuzko. Kronk. Pacha. Tipo. Jupi.

Brother Bear:
Koda. Kenai. Sitka. Denahi.

Kingdom Hearts :love: (it IS Disney...Disney and Square Enix)
Sora (I thought of naming a bun that, but she became Aroma:lol:Its a unisex name). Riku. Axel. Demyx. Roxas. Xehanort. Xigbar. Xaldin. Vexen. Zexion. Saïx. Lexaeus. Luxord. Marluxia.

i love nemo! That was my last rabbits name. I don't think it's Disney but the name Fievel is cute (the little mouse in An American Tail)

Where's the picture? I can't see it...
EDIT: now I do. Pretty!
Anyways, Disney Suggestions:

Lilo and Stitch:
Stitch. Sparky. Pleakley. Jumba. David. Rueben.

Lion King:
Simba. Timon. Pumbaa. Zazu. Max (Timon's uncle).

Emperor's new Groove:
Kuzko. Kronk. Pacha. Tipo. Jupi.

Brother Bear:
Koda. Kenai. Sitka. Denahi.

Kingdom Hearts :love: (it IS Disney...Disney and Square Enix)
Sora (I thought of naming a bun that, but she became Aroma:lol:Its a unisex name). Riku. Axel. Demyx. Roxas. Xehanort. Xigbar. Xaldin. Vexen. Zexion. Saïx. Lexaeus. Luxord. Marluxia.
Wow.. Tahts alot to choose from, you seem like the person to ask. If he was not named after a disney character I wanted something that hada meaning. Like spanish for bear. Do you know anything like this.

BTW Roxanne I still love NEMO!

How about just calling him Disney? :D

or Tramp (lady & the tramp)
Trusty (same as above)

Aladdin..(obvious!)

Timothy ( the mouse in Dumbo)

Flounder (little mermaid)
Abu (aladdin)
Jack Sparrow (pirates of the carribean)
Goofy
King Louie (jungle book)
Bert (mary poppins)
Bruno (Cinderella)
Mufasa (lion king)
Captain Hook (peter pan)
Lumiere (beauty and the beast)
Buzz Lightyear (toy story)
Donald
One of the seven dwarfs
Bernard (rescuers)

I :love: disney :oops:

hmmmm do you really want me to list all the disney names and characters, we have nearly all the cartoon films and the children watched them more than a few times

1. Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
Bashful, Doc, Dopey ~ Grumpy ~ Happy ~ Humbert The Huntsman ~ The Prince ~ Raven - Sleepy ~ Sneezy ~ Snow White ~ The Wicked Queen Grimhilde

2. Pinocchio

Cleo - Figaro - Geppetto ~ Gideon ~ Jiminy Cricket ~ Lampwick ~ Monstro - Pinocchio ~ Stromboli

3. Fantasia

4. Dumbo
Timothy Q Mouse

5. Bambi

6. Saludos Amigos

7. The Three Caballeros

8. Make Mine Music

9. Fun And Fancy Free

10. Melody Time

11. The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mr. Toad

12. Cinderella

13. Alice In Wonderland

14. Peter Pan

15. Lady And The Tramp

16. Sleeping Beauty

17. 101 Dalmatians

18. The Sword In The Stone

19. The Jungle Book

20. The Aristocats

21. Robin Hood

22. The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh

23. The Rescuers

24. The Fox And The Hound

25. The Black Cauldron

26. The Great Mouse Detective

27. Oliver & Company
DeSoto ~ Dodger ~ Einstein ~ Fagin ~ Francis ~ Georgette ~ Ignacio Alonzo Julio Federico de Tito ~ Jenny Foxworth ~ Louie - Oliver ~ Rita ~ Roscoe ~ Sykes ~ Winston

28. The Little Mermaid
Adella - Alana - Andrina ~ Aquata ~ Ariel ~ Arista - Attina - Carlotta ~ Chef Louis ~ Flotsam ~ Flounder ~ Grimsby ~ Jetsam ~ King Triton ~ Max - Prince Eric ~ Scuttle ~ Sebastian ~ Ursula

29. The Rescuers Down Under
Bernard ~ Cody ~ Faloo ~ François ~ Frank ~ Jake ~ Joanna ~ Kookie - Krebbs ~ Marahute ~ Miss Bianca ~ Nelson - Percival McLeach ~ Polly - Red ~ Sparky - Wilbur

30. Beauty And The Beast
Beast ~ Belle ~ Bimbette ~ Chip ~ Cogsworth ~ Fifi ~ Gaston ~ Lefou ~ Lumiere ~ Marie - Maurice ~ Mrs. Potts ~ Angela - Philippe ~ Sultan ~

31. Aladdin
Abu ~ Aladdin ~ Genie ~ Iago ~ Jafar ~ Jasmine ~ Rajah - Sebastian

32. The Lion King
Banzai ~ Ed ~ Mufasa ~ Nala ~ Pumbaa ~ Rafiki ~ Sarabi ~ Sarafina ~ Scar ~ Shenzi ~ Simba ~ Timon ~ Zazu

33. Pocahontas
Ben ~ Chief Powhatan ~ Flit ~ John Smith ~ Kekata ~ Kocoum ~ Lon ~ Meeko ~ Nakoma ~ Percy ~ Pocahontas ~ Thomas ~ Wiggins

34. The Hunchback Of Notre Dame
Achilles - Belle - Clopin ~ Djali ~ Esmerelda ~ Hugo ~ Judge Claude Frollo ~ Laverne ~ Phoebus ~ Pumbaa - Quasimodo ~ Snowball - Victor

35. Hercules
Alcmene ~ Amphitryon ~ Apollo ~ Clio ~Cyclops ~ Demetrius ~ Ethicles ~ Fate ~ Hades ~ Hera ~ Hercules ~ Hermes ~ Megara ~ Melpomene ~ Nessus ~ Pain ~ Panic ~ Pegasus - Philoctetes ~ Terpsichore ~ Thalia ~ Zeus

36. Mulan
Chi Fu ~ Chien-Po ~ Cri-Kee - The Emperor ~ Fa Li ~ Fa Mulan ~ Fa Ziou ~ General Li ~ Khan ~ Li Shang ~ Ling ~ Mushu ~ Shan-Yu ~ Yao ~

37. Tarzan
Clayton ~ Jane Porter ~ Kala ~ Kerchak ~ Professor Archimedes Q. Porter ~ Tantor ~ Tarzan ~ Terkina “Terk

38. Fantasia/2000

39. The Emperor's New Groove
Bucky ~ Chaca ~ ChiCha ~ Kronk ~ Kuzco ~ Pacha ~ Tido ~ Yzma

40. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

41. Lilo And Stitch
Captain Gantu ~ Cobra Bubbles ~ David Kawena ~ Dr. Jumba Jookiba ~ Lilo Pelekai ~ Nani Pelekai ~ Pleakley ~ Stitch/Experiment #626

42. Treasure Planet
B.E.N. (Bio-Electronic-Navigator) ~ Billy Bones ~ Captain Amelia ~ Dr. Delbert Doppler ~ Greedy - Hands ~ James Pleiades “Jim” Hawkins ~ John Silver ~ Mackriki - Morph ~ Mr. Arrow ~ Nathaniel Flint - Onus ~ Oxy - Sarah Hawkins ~ Schwartzkopf - Scroop ~ Turnbuckle

43. Brother Bear
Denahi ~ Kenai ~ Koda ~ Rutt ~ Sitka ~ Tanana ~ Tug ~ Tuke

44. Home On The Range
Abner ~ Alameda Slim ~ Annie ~ Audrey ~ Barry ~ Bob ~ Buck ~ Clem ~ Grace ~ Jeb ~ Junior ~ Larry ~ Lucky Jack ~ Maggie ~ Meg ~ Mrs. Caloway ~ Molly ~ Morris ~ Ollie ~ Patrick ~ Pearl Gesner ~ Rico ~ Rusty ~ Sheriff Sam Brown ~ Wesley Weaseley

theres a list of all the animated films, will start filling in main characters in a minute :)

Last edited:
hmmmm do you really want me to list all the disney names and characters, we have nearly all the cartoon films and the children watched them more than a few times

2. Pinocchio

3. Fantasia

4. Dumbo

5. Bambi

6. Saludos Amigos

7. The Three Caballeros

8. Make Mine Music

9. Fun And Fancy Free

10. Melody Time

12. Cinderella

13. Alice In Wonderland

14. Peter Pan

15. Lady And The Tramp

16. Sleeping Beauty

17. 101 Dalmatians

19. The Jungle Book

20. The Aristocats

21. Robin Hood

23. The Rescuers

25. The Black Cauldron

27. Oliver & Company

28. The Little Mermaid

30. Beauty And The Beast

31. Aladdin

32. The Lion King

33. Pocahontas

35. Hercules

36. Mulan

37. Tarzan

38. Fantasia/2000

41. Lilo And Stitch

42. Treasure Planet

43. Brother Bear

44. Home On The Range

theres a list of all the animated films, will start filling in main characters in a minute :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have all the videos from when I was little :lol: I love them and im going to keep them forever :love:

i like koda as he looks like a cuddly bear and if he's going to be a giant he'll be a big cuddle bear bun:wave:

2. Pinocchio

3. Fantasia

4. Dumbo

5. Bambi

6. Saludos Amigos

7. The Three Caballeros

8. Make Mine Music

9. Fun And Fancy Free

10. Melody Time

12. Cinderella

13. Alice In Wonderland

14. Peter Pan

15. Lady And The Tramp

16. Sleeping Beauty

17. 101 Dalmatians

19. The Jungle Book

20. The Aristocats

21. Robin Hood

23. The Rescuers

25. The Black Cauldron

27. Oliver & Company

28. The Little Mermaid

30. Beauty And The Beast

31. Aladdin

32. The Lion King

33. Pocahontas

35. Hercules

36. Mulan

37. Tarzan

38. Fantasia/2000

41. Lilo And Stitch

42. Treasure Planet

43. Brother Bear

44. Home On The Range

lOL. Well if we can't come up with a name from here there is no hope. :)

as some of us seem to be swots on disney im gonna poke me nose in :lol: hows about walter elis disney which is his full name :p

as some of us seem to be swots on disney im gonna poke me nose in :lol: hows about walter elis disney which is his full name :p

Lol! Thats great. Although Walter is on old mans name. What is the consensous on Koda? I keep going back to it, ot thumper, is that a bit common though? x

Back