• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding in Lancashire (possibly Manchester)

gkf9

Warren Scout
Hi everyone.

Any suggestions for somewhere Coco can stay at the end of October?

The nearest one to us (Chorley) seems to be New Forge Pet Hotel near Burnley, but not many pics on their website to get an idea what it's like. Have also found one a bit further away near Rochdale called Whittle Valley.

Any reviews of these or other recommendations would be great. Thanks.

PS. I'm dreading leaving him, my parents had him last time but we are going away with them. :cry:

Hi

i'm going to try and check out whittle valley next weekend as i need somewhere for mine to board middle of october. I'm also going to try Kayj. I'll let you know what Whittle Valley is like once i've been and had a look around.

Thanks J-P, will hang on til next week and see if you've had chance to check Whittle Valley out.

I like the sound of Bunny Hops - have got a few weeks to work on my boyfriend and convince him that if Coco went there he could bring a rescue friend home with him - not the best response so far!!

Thanks for the offer lottielouise - my OH works in Oldham so would be very handy, but hopefully won't be stuck and should get him in to board.:rabbit2:

Sorry I have just seen this and I am booked up till begining of January but you are more than welcome to bring Cocoa to meet a friend;):lol::lol:

Oh what a shame you are booked up kayj, you're only a couple of junctions down the motorway.
Am still working on getting Coco a friend - he was neutered last week so one less argument for the boyfriend to use!

J-P, did you get chance to visit Whittle Valley at weekend? :rabbit2:

The society for abandoned animals in manchester do boarding. i have never boarded their but it is the rescue i got matilda and cerys from.
phone number is 01619735318 and you can phone them between 12.30 and 4.30

they are just off j8(i think) of the m60

Oh what a shame you are booked up kayj, you're only a couple of junctions down the motorway.
Am still working on getting Coco a friend - he was neutered last week so one less argument for the boyfriend to use!

J-P, did you get chance to visit Whittle Valley at weekend? :rabbit2:

Hi sorry i didn't get back to you sooner i've not been on here for a while. I'll be going this sunday to check it out. I've spoken to them and it seems quite a good place. i will let you know after i've been on sunday though.

Hi J-P.

I've read through all their website and spoken to them and it seems very well run and they seem to have lots of contact with the buns. It makes me feel better that rabbits are their main focus rather than kennels that take them as a side line.

So Coco is booked in for 10 days at the end of October, if you book too our little ones could be there at the same time!

Hope you have a good holiday. x

Back