• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling quite pleased with myself

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Yesterday I cut my bunnies nails all by myself:lol: I usually have had the vet do it at vaccination time. Elsa has always been so timid and scared of people but since getting Sammy, she has really come out of herself and will let me stroke her:D She sat as good as gold to get them done but Sammy:shock: let's just say he put up a bit of a fight and I had some very attractive scratches down my neck:roll: I did it though so now I know I can do it again.. Yay me!:lol:

Yay you!

It's such a satisfying thing to do, and gives you confidence to do it more in the future. Cheaper too, than vet visits.

Well done!!!

I try and distract Fidget by getting someone to stroke her and quickly grab a foot and clip them while she's otherwise engaged :lol:. No chance would she let you turn her upside down :shock:.

woo hoo yay go you!!!!
i finally bought new nail clippers today and fort i ought to check doras... as i havent in a while as she hates me doing it... omg they were quite long! and sharp
(think she had been filing them to points to scratch me when i tried! lol
i caught her and managed to do them.... she is such a wriggler tho you have to trance her out else you cant get near her nails...arthur has to be wrapped in a towel thankfully stitches dont look too long...cuz he has such powerful back legs.....

Back