• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mum emailed me...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
saying that the bunnies have had a nice brekkie of broccoli, parsley and corriander, all reduced to 10p in tescos :love:

Jelly grooms her when she goes in there, and they are all fine! yay!

On the downside, Bonnie is missing me but is okay bcus she is clinging to mum but rocky is the worst! he is sitting in bonnies basket with his face against the wall aparantly, and last night he came into my room, jumped on my bed and thought i was in there but i was my mum, so he looked all sad n sat outside whinging!!!

my poor boy!

Poor doggies,

have you thought about recording your voice,it should help comfort them.

Aw glad the buns are well :) So Jelly loves you mum too:)

Tell Rocky to go and cuddle Nemo instead :lol:

he wont! he wont cuddle any of his toys which is so unlike him! he just sits by the window waiting!!

she does, she said she jumped on her lap and starts grooming her!

only thing mum wants to know is. they have taken to peeing in the wrong corner...how can she stop them? theyve alwaysbeen toilet trained and they are still but are peeing in onje corner :?

he wont! he wont cuddle any of his toys which is so unlike him! he just sits by the window waiting!!

she does, she said she jumped on her lap and starts grooming her!

only thing mum wants to know is. they have taken to peeing in the wrong corner...how can she stop them? theyve alwaysbeen toilet trained and they are still but are peeing in onje corner :?

i would jsut adda second litter tray abit mroe cleaning but easier.

theres not really room bcus their tray is the size of an indoor cage, and then they have a haybox in another corner bcus they pee there too so if i add another one, their whole room will be a litter box lol

is there anythign we can spray to deter them?

how about putting a small 1 bunny litter tray there..so if one of them really fancied it they could go there... but it would help with cleaning out..and that way whole bunny room isnt litter trays x

Back