• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pannels for my playpen

lcgoodac

Young Bun
I have a 6 sided playpen for my bunny at the moment but i was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy some extra ones. I can't find the playpen I originally bought they no longer have it in the shop.

Also can anyone suggest something i could put over the top to stop anything getting in!

:wave: try zooplus.....im presuming its a metal one?

i know they may sell the nettingover the top but its not catproof!! you could try a roll of heavy duty plastic mesh and tie it on with cable ties across the top..not catproof but would help a bit more..or if you make a frame of wood use chicken wire tacked to it.

i alter the pen sizes but not using the rods..instead use cable ties to create a rectangle or square.....that way maybe you could get a panel like a cheap aviary panel to fit the top?

our two littlies also have a much smaller pen but bandit the agorophobic feels safer in it whereas bif has run free in the garden when she was bonded to bertie the frenchie..she always ran to him and he slept so she was easy to get and we were out there with them on the grass. but now..bandit would drop dead from fright and shed run crazy and get stressed or drop dead too...

if the cats are with them shes not so bad...neithers bandit or the frenchies...they like to stick together:lol:

try zoo plus...its where i saw panels for i think £11.99 for two.:wave:

Back