• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why is she in love with the bed?!

Roxanne21

Warren Scout
Last night Bella came to lie with me for a bit a few times through the night. The thing is I don't know if she's coming to lie with me or the bed! Because whenever she comes up she has an obsession with constantly licking the bed covers around me and thats all i can hear for about an hour! Does she just like the taste of it or something or does she just love it :love:

might be cus it smell of mommie the bed would have the strongest smell of you on the bed as it were you sleep, biggles loves my faux fur throw he snuggle with me on there if im crashed on the sofa with it over me

lol thats what my petal does, for ages after i petted her she licked the floor, now she licks my trousers but not my skin. but thats so funny :lol:

Last night Bella came to lie with me for a bit a few times through the night. The thing is I don't know if she's coming to lie with me or the bed! Because whenever she comes up she has an obsession with constantly licking the bed covers around me and thats all i can hear for about an hour! Does she just like the taste of it or something or does she just love it :love:

Lola loves it on my bed but as soon as she gets up on it she poohs! (How quickly do you get immune to having bunny pooh all over - its certainly helped me with my OCD!!).

Lola loves it on my bed but as soon as she gets up on it she poohs! (How quickly do you get immune to having bunny pooh all over - its certainly helped me with my OCD!!).

Kermit used to do that too - and i know what you mean about the poo, at first if kermit poo'd on the carpet i would be like eugh.....now i just get a hankie, pick it up and dont care :)

My Bella likes licking the duvet too and the pillows. I wish she'd give me a bunny kiss, but no, it's always the duvet and pillows.

You soon get used to picking up poos - I do it without thinking now :lol: I went away last week and used a bag to put some things in. When I get there and unpacked it, at the bottom I found two bunny poos - a huge one which was Bella's, and a teeny tiny one which was Tarquin's - I've no idea how they got in there, but thought how sweet that each of them had sent me away with a reminder of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fidget likes to lick, dig and most of all wee on my bed. I presume it's because it smells of me and I'm "hers" :lol::lol::lol:.

Ivy licks everything that smells of me!! But he also washes my face a lot especially my nose... I obviously don't keep it very clean :oops:

my bunny before Bella used to do that I used to love having him up on the bed with me but he would poo all over it which wasn't that bad but then would come the fountain of wee every time lol

Boris has actually claimed my bed as his own. He goes rather defensive if anyone goes near it :shock:

carries like that with the bathroom its HER girlie room you try to go in for a wee she lunges at you :lol:

as for the poo thing after sleeping on the kitchen floor with linus when he was poorly i woke up covered in poops, was just so glad i wasnt wee'd on :roll: but the washed face to wake me up made up for it

Lola loves it on my bed but as soon as she gets up on it she poohs!

I've never had that problem. They've never poo'd on the bed, though one of the did ONCE wee on it - but only the once and it wasn't much.

Pineapple in particular spends hours on the bed. She sits on my partner's pillow, like an Egyptian cat statue, looking down at him while he sleeps. She sits in her "jelly-mould" pose for hours by his feet at the foot of the bed, and during the day she creates a sort of scrape between the pillow and the top edge of the duvet and snuggles there. No poo.

Back