• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jean Pierre' and Me...

IvoryAngel

New Kit
:wave:

Just wanted to say hello! I was looking at all the bunnies on the site boy they sure are beautiful. May I have them all?? I will just open up a bunny haven.

:love:

We have a LionHead his name is Jean Pierre' we have had him about a week and gosh I he sure is something...lol we love him none the less. I grew up in the country and I had baby ducks, geese, and rabbits. Of those my favorite was the rabbits so I decided I wanted a rabbit again!

He is a doll... not as tame as the lady said he was though .. so he is gonna need work lots of work! But I look forward to it. :wave:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Jean Pierre sounds like a cutie :) hopefully he will calm down as he gets used to you and his new area.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care

Tracy

Welcome to RU ! :wave: Im afraid Ive asked my bunnies and they have voted to stay here :lol: What a lovely name your bun has :)

Congrats on your new arrival. :D
welcome2.gif

Back