• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny run no longer needed :(

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I have tried the usually route to get a bunny run but noone got back to me.

looking for a bunny run for benji the ebay bunny recently rescued by Kirsty (Chipmunk_k) and Nicola (Bunnytod). http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=147645&page=2

Run is Walsall to Oldham.

Can anyone please help?

edit: so you dont have to go to the bottom

Thanks for all the offeres it really is appreciated

But Benji is staying where he is. He was travel sick going to the emergency vets on Saturday, so we were playing it by ear. However, he now has a mouth abcess. With all this, we have decided Benji is going to stay with Kirsty

Last edited:
I will be driving from Redditch to West Yorkshire on Sunday, 5 October if that's any help. I usually go via the M42 and M1 but could go via the M6 instead.

I can probably help. Live in South Manchester and can get to Birch. Could probably do Sunday 5th October if you can let me know?

Beth

Last edited:
Sorry but we're not going up to our caravan for another 4wks. Otherwise we'd be going past Brum to Yorks Dales via Manchester and would have offered but its a long wait for you. If you have no luck and can wait let me know.

thanks for all the offers it really is appraciatied

But Benji is staying where he is. He was travel sick going to the emergency vets on Saturday, so we were playing it by ear. However, he now has a mouth abcess. With all this, we have decided Benji is going to stay with Kirsty, as it would only be cruel to move him.

Sorry to hear he's unwell, bless him :(.

If you find he's well enough to travel in 3 weeks time don't hesitate to get in touch.

Back