• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Runs

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Where can i get a decent large run? Im wanting one which is at least 7foot.

Ive spoken to a guy on ebay, who does a 7x4 one for £60.

Cheers xx

I want one 20' by 6' but it costs too much - having to go down now - want one 12' x 6' x 6' I want it high enough for me to sit in with him and be easy to clean.

The runs I've got are a bit imposing you have to really love your rabbits as the runs take over your garden, but they actually work out quite cheap for the size.

The runs I've got are a bit imposing you have to really love your rabbits as the runs take over your garden, but they actually work out quite cheap for the size.

how much where they tree each if you don't mind me asking?

I spoke nicely to my dad - finished article should be arriving this weekend on his roofrack :)
8ft x 5ft x 2ft high - hopefully.

Not sure how much mine cost as I bought a lot in one go, I will see if I can find his details :D He does deliver anywhere in the country.

Where can i get a decent large run? Im wanting one which is at least 7foot.

Ive spoken to a guy on ebay, who does a 7x4 one for £60.

Cheers xx

when u came over u saw my runs didnt u? i had the zooplus one, that my lot were in, thats great and under £50

Back