• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've made Esme a new home (NIC grids)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Esme has been living in a couple of pens cobbled together as I had intended to bond her with Artie after her spay but unfortunately the spay can't happen. I'm still intending to at least try to bond them but in the meantime I've made her a posh new home, which she is thoroughly enjoying. (I braved the traffic in Bradford to get the NIC grids and I didn't get lost many times (not compared to my trip to Walsall anyway:oops:)

The bunny in the middle is Esme and the little guy behind the barrier is Artie.

PICT2898.jpg

She went onto the highest shelf after only about 10 minutes but stayed up there ages. She daren't come back down again :oops: So I put a 'half-way' shelf in for her and she races up and down there now.

She was stretched out up top when I got up this morning :love:

Awwww :love: That's where Ivy sleeps on top!! I think he likes to be as close as he can to me! :oops: :love: If I'm in the room he is either by my feet or on my lap!!

Looks really good. What have you used on the floor of the cage?

It's just an off-cut of carpet. Because it was bigger than needed I've bent it round the walls on the hard-to-clean sides to keep the poo/hay inside the enclosure. She's not bad for chewing carpet though! When I get the permanent set up I think I will put carpet under the cage and then put skirting board round the edges inside to keep the debris in.

Back