• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Syringe bio lapis?

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
One sachet is 50mls isn't it?

if so, can i syringe it to make sure he gets it all or should i just mix it into his bottle?

If he is eating you can sprinkle it on his food. Mine like it sprinkled on gratted carrot and finely sliced greens :)

Syringing is best left as 'last resort' intervention as it is a stressful proceedure for most Buns.

If he is eating you can sprinkle it on his food. Mine like it sprinkled on gratted carrot and finely sliced greens :)

Syringing is best left as 'last resort' intervention as it is a stressful proceedure for most Buns.

ah ok, i shall grate him some carrot

thanks jane x

well im not sure he likes it... hes still eating fine... maybe he dislikes the carrot.

hmm... he ate abit though.

we shall see.

If you mix the bio lapis with warm water (should be warm anyway), some buns will just lap it from the syringe....give it a try if you feel none is being consumed. Just don't force the issue :)

I put my two's in their water. I can't be sure that they both get 50mls each, but can't really do it any other way!! They do drink it - seem to like that more than plain water

i sprinkle it in the water bowl or on their food but as bandit is mr scoff almighty im not sure bif gets enough so i put it in every bowl of water at least twice a day......
ive used it as a syringed formula if im already syringing feeding bif...which touch wood i havent had to do for a fair old while.......the protexin fibreplex combined with the bio lapis really seems to be better....but maybe shes just been caught earlier and earlier each time:shock:

mm will try that next time on grated carrot..i tried it on apple and she just glared at me and peed on it:shock::lol:

Back