• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Ending .. Moo & Liquorice

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Well after Moo & Liquorice could not be bonded I reserved a gorgeous bunny with no ears :shock: but when the time came to bond her with Liquorice my hubby had a massive row with me in front of the lady at the rescue and said we didn't want another bunny (after agreeing I could have one). :cry: I was mortified :oops: :oops:

Anyway to cut a long story short the rescue offered to try more coercive measures to bond Moo & Liquorice involving car rides, being sprayed etc etc. Well tonight I brought them home .. they are finally bonded!!! Hurrah ... so it is a happy ending for these 2, but I am sad for my loss of the little no ears girl. :cry: Though I have found out today she has been reserved :)

Pictures to follow :)

*Does a happy dance*

I'll not put a teary face on as Kirsty will laugh at me :oops:

.... but I can't tell you how happy I am for you all.

I've been planning to ring Aunty Sonia about Tinks and Rudy, when I get chance, I think I'll do it tomorrow, I've been dallying and faffing too long.

.... Don't take too long over the pictures ....

*runs off to tell Rudy the good news*

I've been planning to ring Aunty Sonia about Tinks and Rudy, when I get chance, I think I'll do it tomorrow, I've been dallying and faffing too long.

I've booked Rudy and Tinkerbell for bonding on 6th October :shock::shock:

I can't believe I've finally arranged it.

Don't be forgetting those pictures of Moo and Liquorice :lol::lol:

I've booked Rudy and Tinkerbell for bonding on 6th October :shock::shock:

I can't believe I've finally arranged it.

Don't be forgetting those pictures of Moo and Liquorice :lol::lol:

ooh you've spoken to Sonya have you? Good .. I am looking forward to pictures of those two when they are happily married :)

Here are 2 pics I managed to snap today of the newly weds. These are the only 2 I have of them together as everytime I go near they run off :(

MooLiquorice230908001.jpg

MooLiquorice230908002.jpg

Hope you like x

Hope you like x

Yes, likey very much :love::love: They are definitely looking like they are more than just 'tolerating each other', they do look happy.

Aunty Sonia is a miracle worker.

I shall be very busy taking pictures of my two when they are together (fingers crossed) because I've never had bonded bunnies before - it will be such a novelty.:love::love:

They are not lovely dovey like Splodge and Scrumpie, but it is early days, and there is still time for them to become totally loved up :) And it is so much better than them fighting :lol: :lol:

Back