• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit has just reached a new low!

I do not :censored: believe this! You may o may not have read about Gregory's sudden ignorance of his litter training since being neutered last week.

He has just been on my knee for a cuddle, then lifted his tail and peed all over me/a cushion, literally inches from my laptop (and a few stray sprays made it there!)

It's a good job he's cute cos I am severely :censored: off!

:lol::shock::lol:

Sorry Carol :oops: Shouldnt of laughed :oops: Nortyyy Gregory. Dya think hes marking his territory? :? Maybe its payback after sending him for the op :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You got to love them haven't you
1xy_best-smiliescom_animal213.gif

It's a while since I've been weed on, but now and again Bella decides to show me who is boss and will come and either wee where she knows I'm going to sit so when I sit down I get a wet bum, or she'll come and wee right up against me
pooing.gif

Well my friends who were over at the weekend said that they would wee all over and bite my fingers if I had their balls chopped off!

I had quite a few problems when Bella and Tarquin were first bonded - when they lived side by side but without contact Bella was 100% litter trained and Tarquin wasn't fully litter trained but mostly was. When they got together it was a nightmare for the first few weeks - Bell lost all her litter training completely and T joined in :roll: :roll: But then suddenly it was as if she decided enough was enough and from then on both of them have been litter trained - so hopefully Gregory is just showing you who is boss and will settle back down again.

I had quite a few trained but mostly was. When they got together it was a nightmare for the first few weeks - Bell lost all her litter training completely and T joined in :roll: :roll: But then suddenly it was as if she decided enough was enough and from then on both of them have been litter trained - so hopefully Gregory is just showing you who is boss and will settle back down again.

You have given me hope:lol: Twinkle was my house bun until last month and she was 100% litter trained, since she moved in the shed with Milo she has lost it:? She and Milo poop everywhere, but they do wee in the many litter trays scattered in the shed and run:D

You have given me hope:lol: Twinkle was my house bun until last month and she was 100% litter trained, since she moved in the shed with Milo she has lost it:? She and Milo poop everywhere, but they do wee in the many litter trays scattered in the shed and run:D

I bet you'll find one day that they decide they've had enough rebelling and will just suddenly be litter trained again - that's what happened with Bell and T - I couldn't believe it. I thought they were going to be like that forever :shock:

fingers crossed - in the meantime I will carry on sweeping:lol:

Yeah it was really good to bring 2 friends home yesterday and the first thing I did on getting in was pick up loads of poo!

I am predicting after these stories then, that Gregory will get retrained, then forget again when I bond him with Twombly in a few weeks time!!!!

Yeah it was really good to bring 2 friends home yesterday and the first thing I did on getting in was pick up loads of poo!

I am predicting after these stories then, that Gregory will get retrained, then forget again when I bond him with Twombly in a few weeks time!!!!

I can't believe Twinkle she never had an "accident" in all the time she was a house bun (almost a year) we have seen her asleep on the carpet, jump in the air and run into the crate to use the litter tray. Now she is just one of the boys - I'm not sure if they are trying to mark the territory, but I wish they would sort it out:lol::lol:

Do you let him read Carlton's blog? It sounds like the Ethnic bunny has been teaching him a trick or two :lol::lol::lol:

I keep thinking Tinkerbell has got the hang of using the litter tray. She does fine for about 23 hours, using the tray like a good 'un and then takes pleasure in empty the tray over the floor as far as possible :shock: (usually just before I come to clean it).

Do you let him read Carlton's blog? It sounds like the Ethnic bunny has been teaching him a trick or two :lol::lol::lol:

I keep thinking Tinkerbell has got the hang of using the litter tray. She does fine for about 23 hours, using the tray like a good 'un and then takes pleasure in empty the tray over the floor as far as possible :shock: (usually just before I come to clean it).

Yeah we do read Carlton's blog - I blame him - he loves to wee wee on the sofa!

Back