• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we please have vibes u/d only afew over night

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Bailey still isn't pooing, he has eaten, but has not drank alot.

He is eating like a trojan!

we took him to the vets at half 5, and she gave him some metacam incase hes in pain, some gut stuff to get him moving. she has also given us 5 days of bio lapis.

his abdomen is fine, she said there is no blockage. She is concerned that he may need a dental on a back tooth as its abit jagged, but she feels that he is not in too much pain.

She was not sure what could be causing this!

Can we have poo vibes and drink vibes please. I am going to syring him some liquid shortly x

Last edited:
hes moving about of his own accord, hes hyper! this is what we can't understand.

we took him to vets due to lack of poo but hes freaking us both out with his normal behaviour.

Was going to send vibes, but sounds like you don't need them now. I'l send a few anyway just ot keep them comming.:D

Hope he does loads and loads of poos. Mine came back from their holiday yesterday and I have never seen so many poos - they get Dust Free Hay there as they do at home, but the amount of poos yesterday was incredible so they must have eaten tons of it. Yay for poos :lol: :lol:

Back