• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets cancelled appointment!

DDD

Mama Doe
Vets just rang to cancel appointment for the boys' penicillin. I am going tomorrow now instead. It's a pain as i'm off work this week and rushed back from being out!! Hubby now annoyed as gotta spend time at the vets on wedding anniversary - dont think he had planned anything anyway!!

Yep. I'm glad I'm off work though or wouldn't have been able to make it for another few days

It would have been worse if you weren't off and had arranged a special day off. Atleast they cancelled it though if they were busy or a vet is off ill and didn't make you wait for ages in the waiting room, I find that very stressful.

It would have been worse if you weren't off and had arranged a special day off. Atleast they cancelled it though if they were busy or a vet is off ill and didn't make you wait for ages in the waiting room, I find that very stressful.

They only cancelled 30mins before.
Will have to treat hubby more tomorrow as he will think I love my little boys more than him!!!

Back