• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

christmas is coming and i'm excited bout having my buns

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
haha this is real sad but i can't wait till christmas and specially having my buns around, will be so nice, christmas bunnies. do they mind the lights and christmas trees? gonna have wee presents for them under the tree and all, so cute.

Mine have never been bothered.. just be careful about the lights wires and that they dont eat the tree! ;) or nibble at any presents that are under it :roll::lol::lol:

hiya, im really excited too. starting to get ready by getting a few bits now as dont want to be hit by a big shopping bill. So far got 6 bottles of wine, bunny christmas cards and gift wrap. Trying to get a few bits every week. Anyway on to the tree. My husband under no circumstances will get a artificial tree. My husband is worse then me when it comes to chirstmas. This is the fist year we have been in the house and hectors too. He eats everything at the moment so our suggestion was getting a fire gaurd to put round it other wise hector will be munching it :shock::shock:

ooo bunny cards and paper, i think i have went bunny mad. yeah petal eats wires so will think of something to stop her having a chew. lol glad i'm not the only one getting excited. :lol::oops:

Back