• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what toys and treats shall i put in our new shed? - help me spoil my pets :)

the shed is looking very bare for diego and the guinea pigs, anyone got any recommendations for toys and shops for toys?

thanks muchly, im sure the animals will love you forever :D

Last edited:
Those plastic stools for kids for about 1.99 from Wilkinsons Honey loves hers. Some sort of tunnel. Cardboard boxes with hay.

What stools ??? What are they like???

Washing up bowls are ace! Primark carrier bags (paper) and those jute shoppers.

Lola loves a cardboard box!

Those childrens' stepping tools are just fantastic, bloved by both guineas and rabbits. I have some in different sizes and they like being under them and jumping onto them - using them as a base to view the world from.

We cut a hole in the end of a plastic box, turned it upside down and the bunnys love it esp dudley they sit on it, hide in it, move it around, walk around with it on their backs pretending to be turtles. :lol: It's lovely to see.

lolIll have to try that, Charlie likes to sit on his igloo. He is too big to get inside it so will try with one of the many black plastic boxes I have from moving.

Back