• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 'lil bunnies

Hi!
I posted before about my friends little bunny that had been inactive, turned out it was 'cos he was away from his mom too early, and I'd like to say that he is doing fine now, along with his two female playmates. Also, all three of the bunnies have been given to me to care for, so I am doing a lot of research on bunny care as well as trying to set up a proper house for them and a large space to run in.(They were given to me on short notice, something like, "Hi! I'm coming over with the rabbits! I remembered that you liked them so much when you came over to visit, so you can keep them! Don't worry, I brought all their stuff." something like that.)
Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures of the little buns (If someone could tell me what breed they are that would be great.),
Boots
Floppy The little boy bun (Named by my little brother)
Floppy once more
Fuzzy
Fuzzy and Floppy
Boots again

Cute :love:
How old are they? You might want to be careful putting him in with two girls til they all been neutered or you may end up with a lot more buns than you expected!!

Thank you! I shall pass on your comments to the little buns! :D
And, yeah, the idea did strike me that they would "Multiply like rabbits", but the girls have only just reached two months and the boy is under two months so I don't think they'll get any babies any time soon. Not to mention, I know someone who really likes baby rabbits and, if they do give birth too much, would gladly take them and then give them homes. Actually, we were nearly going to give our three bunnies away, until my little brother said he'd clean after them. He didn't, but we kept them anyway.

Back