• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Help in Derby

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know of a rescue, experienced bunny owner, boarding etc. that could help someone with a bit of bonding in Derby?

No reason to expect it's going to be complicated just it's their first bonding and they are a bit short of space to keep two bunnies seperate or to use a neutral territory. They've been offered a boy to bond with their girl who has just lost her partner.

Thanks
Tamsin

I don't know of a rescue in derby. But as long as the meeting is neutral to the first bunny then all may be well! It is difficult, but as long as it is done right then there should be no problems. The first bunny should meet the friend in neutral terrority - where he/she has not been before.. rabbits are territorial - hence the chin rubbing. If you introduce the new bunny in a area the current rabbit has not been then the 'meeting' will be more succesful. I wonder why you ask about rescue in Derby prior to meeting? Rabbits are also aware of vibes etc( my baby bunny knows its time to go in!) and trys her best not to do so!.

I've responded on the other thread asking this..we're not Derby but not too far away and often I'm going up and down M1 if they could meet me at services with buns

Back