• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do williow toys.....

rofl.gif

You lucky thing :lol: :lol:

I hope not - I gave Bella and Tarquin a new huge willow ball this evening and they've been having great fun with it. Not had any whiffs my way so far, but I'll keep a nostril out.

rofl.gif

You lucky thing :lol: :lol:

I hope not - I gave Bella and Tarquin a new huge willow ball this evening and they've been having great fun with it. Not had any whiffs my way so far, but I'll keep a nostril out.

Mine had one of those huge williow tunnels not much left now though:lol:

Mine had one of those huge williow tunnels not much left now though:lol:

I've got up this morning and only half of it is left and they've made a right mess with it :shock: It was a really big one too - but they've had fun with it so what the heck :lol: :lol: :lol: Though at £3.95 they'll not be getting them every day :lol: :lol:

I've got up this morning and only half of it is left and they've made a right mess with it :shock: It was a really big one too - but they've had fun with it so what the heck :lol: :lol: :lol: Though at £3.95 they'll not be getting them every day :lol: :lol:

Mine was £5.99:shock:

Back