• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Firefly, the Cheeky devil-Bunny

Zara

Mama Doe
I'd been staying at my boyfriends house this weekend and my Gran was looking after my rabbits for me, and apparantly when she was feeding my rabbits, Firefly (as quick as ever) decided he wanted to come out and play so he jumped out of the hutch whilst Gran was preparing the food xD Gran then proceeded to chase Firefly (he loves being chased, because he knows nobody can can catch him, he never tries to leave the garden though) all around the garden, and after fifteen minutes of this she'd had enough.
She then fetched and turned on the garden hose and stared at Firefly threateningly (he'd seen how the hose worked before) Firefly look at it, must of thought "oh ****!" and jumped back in his hutch :lol: I love that little git :love: poor Grandma :roll:

bunny031.jpg

looks so innocent, doesn't he?

My Dad's rabbits used to do much the same thing. Run around like mad things when they were supposed to be going in the hutch. They'd only stop running after about 10 minutes & then they'd hop slowly into the hutch.

Back