• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

loooookie what i got cuties u/d cute videos post 19 :D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
ok now i have 15 buns how did that happen ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im currently fostering mom who i have named honey, and 7 2 weeks old babies, bless donna i thought it was going to be 1 1 weeks old baby so i was a little surprised never have had babies before these are just cuteness overload very freindly, mom is a little wary and jumpy but she is a VERY good mom and once she trust me by talking to her she likes a nose rub, not going to name the babies really until they are 8 weeks old, although my boy want to call on particular one james as in james bond by the way he moves about , all kits love the run and love the hay and grass and they are still feeding on mom, so far so good
proud gentle mom

honey.jpg
[/IMG]
cuteness overload
Photo-0188.jpg
[/IMG]

babies.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
:lol: will do as they grow trying to get video of them they are so funny in the runs they all run around like loons only one is a little small so im watching him/her like a hawk, and mom is fine with me handling them from run to hutch, i give her rubs first then scoop them up, two are little blighters as one disapeared and snuggles in me armpit of me shirt :roll: i wouldnt of moved them though if mom was unhappy but shes really good

Very jealous, except for the cleaning out of all the junior poo and wee.............tee hee.

how big are there poos ment to be as i only really see big ones which i assume is moms must admit 8 lots of wee :roll: they are weeing just cant really see any poos

I heard about the babies going to stay with Auntie Zoe and Uncle Scot :D

They are way too cute :love:
Donna doesnt trust me with the babies as she knows I cant ever give them up..........:oops:
Hence the only ARC Fosters that come my way are unhomables/oldies and thats fine by me :love:

no im getting quite good at giving them up i have 5 of my own now, though donna knows i have real soft spot for miffy who shes got, :oops: she sits in my arms for ages for a cuddle i try and clean her cage last so i can squeeze in more time with her*whistles* my boy will get really attached to these babies, and hes dieing to handle them but hes not allowed to at the mo due there jumpyness so hes happy to sit with jim on his lap whos an arc bun to

also id be happy for any advise in what to look for in these babies as ive never had any bun under the age of 12 weeks before

I am doing a homecheck for a lovely lady on Thursday who is hoping that the lovely Miffy will bond with her boy Jub Jub. Fingers crossed eh!

Nice to know she likes attention as I think she's going to get rather a lot if she goes to live in Hampshire.:D

also id be happy for any advise in what to look for in these babies as ive never had any bun under the age of 12 weeks before

I haven't too much experience with teenies, but I think you should be seeing poos. I can't remember the exact timing with the babies that we had at the last rescue I worked at. But I just remember cleaning out tons and tons and more tons of little poolets and lots of widdle.

Sure someone will give you a definitive answer soon.

I heard about the babies going to stay with Auntie Zoe and Uncle Scot :D

They are way too cute :love:
Donna doesnt trust me with the babies as she knows I cant ever give them up..........:oops:
Hence the only ARC Fosters that come my way are unhomables/oldies and thats fine by me :love:

They have to be very old and unhomable .......... I have escaped out of your house before!

I am doing a homecheck for a lovely lady on Thursday who is hoping that the lovely Miffy will bond with her boy Jub Jub. Fingers crossed eh!

Nice to know she likes attention as I think she's going to get rather a lot if she goes to live in Hampshire.:D

yes she is loverly bit of a pickle to pick up but them alot of buns are but once there shes flops with me and stays there in my arms, hope it all goes well i will miss her if she goes though her and poly and lightening are my favs at donnas i know your not suppose to have favs they are all loverly but i get feelings with these 3,

Aw they're gorgeous...do they have homes lined up? (Apart from with you when you can't bear to part with them :lol:)

They look towards the later end of two weeks, heading towards three? If I remember rightly about that age to poops start getting giant. Honestly I think babies must have hallow legs as I've no idea how they manage to store that much :shock:

They are sooo cute :D What a great way to have the opportunity of watching babies grow up and helping out rescue at the same time :D

havent got homes lined up for them yet i like to let them settle and build trust before i put them up,

as for poop:shock:cant find any lil ones and by the amount of bigs ones im assuming its the lil ones two then blimey

3 lots of 30 second clips for you just done them they are in the run they love it :love:
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Awww, what a cute family!!! :love: How do you manage to get them all back into the carrier and hutch? Soon they will be all over the place. :lol:

I am not sure when they start making poos. When I went to see Luna and some other babies at Janice's place last year, I saw lots of very tiny poos. But the babies were a bit older than 2 weeks I think.

Back