• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A BIG thank you Areia

donna-arc

Mama Doe
Zoe (Areia) and her boyfriend Scott surprised me on Friday by coming round and not only cleaning out all my foster buns but also my garage. Bless them, they didn't go home till 10.30!
This was such a kind thing to do as she knows how much pressure I've been under with extra hours at work recently.
I can't put into words how grateful I am to them. It shows a real goodness of character to do something, off your own back, for someone. xx

Well done Zoe.

I'd ask you to come and do our shed but I did it yesterday:lol:

Sorry we are so far away Donna or I'd have joined in.

Nice to know that you have folks like Zoe and her OH that can help out.

:D

Thank you Zoe for sorting out Donna's garage. Donna (Fluffiebunnie) brought me an assortment of things from the depths of Donna's garage including one of my carriers which has been in foster care for a little while now :lol:

I saw the results of all the hard work as I was there looking at the lovely bunnies.... well done Zoe and Scott.... :angel:

Was nice meeting everybody :D

What a lovely thing to do, well done Zoe and Scott......... shal I pm you my address too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back