• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

heartwarming story

joeyred

Warren Scout
Just thought I'd share this with you guys

My son's friend brought her sister round to see us last night. She has disabilities and finds it hard to talk so hardly speaks. Spotted the bunnies and she immediately started to try to say "rabbits". My daughter gave her some treats to give them and they were all (including little madam Lola) so gentle taking treats out of her hand and the smile on her face made my day.

Do you think the bunnies have some sort of "sense" to be gentle with certain people. i'm starting to think so.

whT loverly storie and yes i do think they do.. i had a rabbit called lucky my first evver rabbit who if you were upset would come lie with you and be stroked for ages to comfort you xx

Awwww!!

The little girl who used to live next door was disabled and her mum would bring her into he garden to go through her exercises and stuff. The fences blew down once and they could see into our garden and the mum said she hadnt seen her little girl react to anything before but she was trying to follow the buns moving around our garden with her head and making noises and putting her arms in the direction of them :love:

I used to bring them in there sometimes to play in their garden and the little one would sit and watch and actually began to laugh, her mum was in tears. She couldnt feed them or anything because she doesnt have enough use of her arms :cry: But they were all very gentle and would go and sit near her on the blanket :love:

Yes, that was exactly how she was. My son's friend said she had never seen her so enthusiastic before. I've told her to bring her round again if she wants.

Back