• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help -Breed unknown.

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
Well I have ended up with a beautiful new bun. It wasn't really planned and I was not looking for a new one but a friend of a friend had him and he was too big so she wanted rid of him :cry: and i don't want him to be palmed off on a rescue as I know how full they are. I had the room and the resources so he is now living with me. The only issue is we have no idea what breed he is. From the pics you can probably see that he is a big bun and that he is very similar to a giant, but at 4.5 months old approx he seems a bit small to be one. Can anyone help please?

One other thing, he has no name as yet. He was called Pepper but I don't relly think it suits him and I had a guniea pig years back that was called Pepper. Can you help name the big boy pease? He is placid and laid back and just a gentle bun.

NewBun.jpg

Newbun2.jpg

Newbun3.jpg

Sorry about the big pics!

Last edited:
I have just Googled Agouti and there he is! :) Thank you. Do you have any idea what he may have been bread with and how much bigger he will get? He is such a beautiful boy if I say so my self nut I am biased. :love:

Last edited:
He is stunning! :love: Agouti is my favourite :lol: My little Trip in my sig is agouti but he isnt a big lad. I think he looks like a Danny :love: x

Is he a big version of hie breed, tobe honest I had never heard of an Agouti. He is so well behaved (apart from when he comes in he pulls at the carpet, lol)

Id say a British Giant too.
My Oscar is about 6months and hes very similar to him.
xx

(The one with big ears in my siggy)

It really seems that he is a British Giant! Tahts very exciting. I am currently looking for a dog crate so that we can have him as a full time house bun. He currently has the run of a converted shed during the day and comes in at night and runs around the house. I have posted a wanted as but if anyone has a crate they would like to sell on, I would be interested. I like all the name suggestions but I am really looking for something different and out there, maybe a foreign word that means something. I am useless at this :)

Back