• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What you can do with a clicker and pics of Beau

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
In loads of threads about clicker training now I have said I would post a video of Buu being called into her hutch but never have :oops: So thought I would do it today, its only 32 seconds long and a bit fuzzy because I dont have a real video camera

Ignore my voice :oops: Ive had a couple of glasses of wine and was talking to her like she is a baby

And here is the size of the garden, so you can see there is plenty of space to distract her but she still always gets into her hutch when I call her in saying 'Buu in your hutch'

DSC00728.jpg

I can call her into her hutch, run and the house when she is free range in the garden or get her to go straight from her hutch into the run or house

It took maybe a couple of days to teach her them all. Just thought I would post it incase it helps anyone, it used to be a nightmare trying to tempt her back in with her dinner or catch her in the garden but now it doesnt even take a minute and the clicker only cost about £2

And here are some pictures of Beau, excuse my head in them all I was having a rest on the vetbed!

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

Having a kiss :love:

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

x

Last edited:
lovely :love: vetbed is really comfy isn't it....I was sitting in the run with guinness and briony and thought id sit on some vetbed cos the floor was cold and it was great :oops:

Back