• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO, clairem,louise and gus, starlight and a message for leanne

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
leanne ,:wave::wave:The boys and others have arrived safe and sound
:love::love::love:
and are all munching hay as we speak,
was lovely to see you guys louise, kris and claire m today hope your drive home goes smoothly, and my new permanent family members have arrived:D:D:D:D
conkerandchestnut001.jpg

Oooh has there been a family outing today :lol: It explains why Starlight hasn't replied to my pm anyway!

Piggies are lovely! Who else came down to you?

conker and chestnut hitched a ride from furry friends, they also bought down the sable cashmere, a red eyed white cashmere 2 baby,s from leanne which have been reserved already and a pair who,d been with starlight for a very long time
so its been a really busy afternoon :D:D:D:D

:wave: Lovely to see you again Caroline..shame I couldn't sneak a bun past you :lol:

I knew the pair from Leanne would be rehomed quickly but that is crazy :D

Was great to see the Sable cashie bouncing around in that huge hutch, he has so much room now :D :D

Oooh has there been a family outing today :lol: It explains why Starlight hasn't replied to my pm anyway!

Piggies are lovely! Who else came down to you?

Yeah you missed out A :lol: :lol: the two babies from Leanne's were sooo gorgeous they nearly didn't make it any further than my house :lol:

yes lou no bunny napping my boy bailey:no:even if he did jump in your pet carrier and try to leave with you :lol::lol::lol:
both the cashmere,s have binkied in their hutches :D:D i hope they find homes quickly otherwise i can see me getting very attatched:oops::oops:

Back