• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Dumped Girlies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two girls were found dumped in Leicester this morning..the person who found them took them to the RSPCA who said they could not take them as having their rabbit house refurbished..so gave them my number...
Meet Bliss and Ellie :love:
EllieBliss.jpg

EllieandBliss.jpg

aww bless them how can people just dump them? if it was only one id be hoping for an escapee and the owner to ocme looking.. but as it s two :(

Flippin' 'eck you'd better tell the Old Bill you have taken in two dumped REWs....:roll:

Glad the RSPCA were so 'helpful' :)

The Buns are gorgeous :love:

The rabbit house has only just been done up!
It looked fine to me 2 weeks ago!
Awwww there both lovely though

Oh wow :love::love: Poor girlies. Which is which?

Bliss is on the left:D

and re RSPCA I'm not sure what is happening there so I'm going to ring them in the week to ask.. as I'm getting approx 4 calls a day from people who say the same as these people did:?

i recon rspca are too full hence giving out your number... but i do think that they should be truthful.

i recon rspca are too full hence giving out your number... but i do think that they should be truthful.

I haven't said they are not being truthful:?..it's just people have been saying the rabbit area is being done up for ages..and I'm getting so many calls I'd like to know roughly when they will start taking in again:D

I haven't said they are not being truthful:?..it's just people have been saying the rabbit area is being done up for ages..and I'm getting so many calls I'd like to know roughly when they will start taking in again:D

wasnt meaning to start debate only that someone on here had said that they were only just done up already.. regradles sof reson i gues it sbest to ring and find out teh truth! lol sorry wasnt meaning to put words inot peoples mouths

Aww bless them. They look well looked after. Cold someone of had there buns pinched or lost and they were found?

That's a shame. What gorgeous bunnies they are. Hope there new home is not to faraway. By the looks of them they will be snatched up very quickly.

Flippin' 'eck you'd better tell the Old Bill you have taken in two dumped REWs....:roll:

Glad the RSPCA were so 'helpful' :)

The Buns are gorgeous :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: make a lovely foursome with Little Bill and John Boy:shock::shock::shock:, they are gorgeous

Helpful!!, that isn't the word I would use here!, lets hope you get some answers Jill although I doubt it

Back