• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap two tier hutch

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I want a 4ft two tier hutch to put in porky and shadows pen
Dandy and truffles have one i got off ebay for £15 was brand new but in a million peices:lol:
Now the winter is comming id like one for the other two,i dont want to pay alot for it as its inside a pen and there isnt much left of Dandy and Truffles from chewing it!:lol:
Any ideas?

I want a 4ft two tier hutch to put in porky and shadows pen
Dandy and truffles have one i got off ebay for £15 was brand new but in a million peices:lol:
Now the winter is comming id like one for the other two,i dont want to pay alot for it as its inside a pen and there isnt much left of Dandy and Truffles from chewing it!:lol:
Any ideas?

It is a pity you arn't nearer I have a 4 foot double which is 2 foot deep ARC is selling.

Probably about £40 in petrol that would cost you (leicester - twickenham)

I don't know of any cheap ones. I made my own for about £100 in wood :shock:

What about advertising for one on freecycle as people are always dumping hutches at my recycling tip.

Is Porky a nethie and Shadow the piggy? What dimensions depth wise are you looking for? Is it just a 'base' for them that you want?

Is Porky a nethie and Shadow the piggy? What dimensions depth wise are you looking for? Is it just a 'base' for them that you want?

Porky is a hulstlander and shadow a rex both rabbits:) Its to go inside a pen inside my shed like this,do you have one then?
1045.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya not sure if you live near a home bargains but they have a small and large 2 tier hutch for sale im not sure how big they are but the larger one is £50

Back