• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH **** Fox Scraping at my Kitchen Door.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
OMFG its brilliant sunshine and people are about yet the Fox was just trying to get into my Kitchen !! :shock: :evil: :cry:

Now I cant get flashbacks of what happened to Ronan out of my head

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel as though we are under seige..............:cry:

Is there nothing that deters foxes? you know, i was thinking of they do them for cats maybe there's similar?
you must feel ill with the worry of it :cry:

Its gone over the back fence now. I am terrified of the bloody animals.
No offence to all Fox lovers, but I really dont like them at all

:cry:

OMG Jane, I can only imagine what you are going through with what happened to Ronan.

Would it be possible to put any electric wire up (the horsey things) that may deter them?

I have just been talking with a neighbour and she said that the eldely couple next door to her found a Fox in their Dining Room last Thursday morning :shock:
Apparently it came in via their catflap :shock:

I am sorry, but this Urban Fox situation has gotten well out of control

:censored:

I have just been talking with a neighbour and she said that the eldely couple next door to her found a Fox in their Dining Room last Thursday morning :shock:
Apparently it came in via their catflap :shock:

I am sorry, but this Urban Fox situation has gotten well out of control

:censored:

OMG!!!!

Oh thats ashame :( can you not throw a jug of water out a window on it? may scare it away, or phone a local Rspca to move it into the country? dont know if you can do that but worth a try, its causing a nucience to you and your neighbours xx

Ergh! I've never even seen a fox, I can't imagine just how horrible that must be! I'd be really terrified for my bunnies. I'm guessing they're in open topped pens indoors as well?

I'm paranoid enough about keeping cats and mice out but foxes - my sympathies go out to you on that one.

Oh thats ashame :( can you not throw a jug of water out a window on it? may scare it away, or phone a local Rspca to move it into the country? dont know if you can do that but worth a try, its causing a nucience to you and your neighbours xx
I think they will be loads of them.Urban foxes just roam round the streets like cats i think:shock:So glad we don,t have them here.

Goodness!! Just remember to keep all windows/doors closed and you should be fine. Im sorry that this is bringing back awful memories of Ronan. Hugs to you x

Ronan was killed by a fox who clmbed through Jane's kitchen window :cry::cry:

How scary! :shock:

I must admit, I'm very glad to no longer have any outdoor animals (although I've never actually seen a fox very locally). It's the people who feed them and encourage them round the residential areas who annoy me.

I didn't know about Ronan, I'm so sorry Jane. :( That's awful and no wonder you're worried. I know we have foxes in our area and have done my utmost to make sure my bun is safe but I didn't realise foxes were getting quite so bold.

Last edited:
Apparently putting urine around the perimeter of the garden (mens works best) will deter fox's.

Not sure how valid this is as there's no problem with foxes here... as yet.

xx

My grandmother of 87 feeds her foxes every night ! thankfully i live in sheffield not in the Isle of Wight!!!
I do tell her not to do it but she insists on doing it but at 87 she can't be told :shock: She tells me she has one who sits by her now ! I can believe it as she is great at taming animals and i guess she is lonely since I live here and my sister lives in Kenya.
I wouldn't want them here although they are beautiful animals I love my buns

Back