• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please-update post 18

mopsmum

Mama Doe
Need vibes sending for a poor little rabbit handed in today found at the side of the road. Don't even know if it is a male or female yet as i rushed it straight to the vets. Its the thinest rabbit i have ever seen in my life :( it was covered in poo and fly eggs. There were actually flies running around on its fur laying eggs when it was handed in. The vets kept it in to shave its fur, there were too many eggs to try and trim out, they were everywhere and we didnt want to miss any. They've kept her in over night to watch her eating as there were no gut sounds. it was so dirty that im sure it had got like that from being in a filthy hutch, not from roaming around. I just can't wait to fetch poor bunny home tomorrow and show her/him people can be kind.

Last edited:
Lucky bunny that you happened to see him/her.
Hope everything goes well overnight, so bunny can come home safe and sound with you.

That is one lucky bunny for you to have found her. Let us know how things go.

Poor mite, some people are horrid!

bunny is a she and i love her sooo much already :love: she is very trusting to say she must have had such a horrid life so far. she is grey and white and i think she has a lot of french lop in her, her ears look like they are too long for her face :D. she is eating like a horse and the vets are very pleased with her. she was very lucky, we managed to get all the matted fur and eggs off before any had hatched. if she had been found a day later,there were so many eggs she would have had no chance. she's all tucked up for bed now with lovely clean hay, lots of food and snuggly vet bed :)

Back