• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoopy whoop woooo I have a secret UD piccie 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well it aint that much of a secret cause I is gonna tell ya :lol: ,

When I went to help at Kirby last time there was a bunny there who is very agressive, I nicknamed him Gnasher, he had been waiting for a home, with his partner. Celia said he wouldn't find one as people don't want the nasty bunnies. I was quite taken with him, as I do like bitey bunnies :lol:, but I dragged myself away from there, even though I was offered a box to take him home.

Anyway, I rang Celia tonight to arrange to go down and help out tomorrow for the day and Gnasher no longer has his partner :(, so she said does he want to come home with me. I know I get lots of rescue bunnies but all the rescue bunnies I get are all lovely and I could never justify keeping a bunny that would find a home easily, but how could I resist a bunny that would be destined to spend his life in rescue :oops:. So after I come back tomorrow, I may have a new addition, I am a bit excited as I haven't had a personal bun since I had Dylan back in 2006. Not too sure which group I am going to bond him with though :shock::lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: It's going to be hard to sneak him back as he will be there. Bryn and Ste are coming to Celia's as we have a heavy day fixing the animal shed, I thought I might project manage and watch them graft :D

Aww Ill send you a chain mail glove to save your fingees from vicious gnasher:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww, that's so cool, congratulations :D

Just pack him up with the building supplies and pretend you have absolutely no idea how he got in the car when you get home ;)

Do you think calling him Gnasher was a good idea? :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think I will need them, he already had a good old bite of me when I was down last time. I am missing my grumpy bun Pippin, so it will be nice to have one that tests my reflexes again :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Awww, that's so cool, congratulations :D

Just pack him up with the building supplies and pretend you have absolutely no idea how he got in the car when you get home ;)

Do you think calling him Gnasher was a good idea? :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:good plan, I might sneak him in the tool box :lol:, maybe not Gnasher it might be asking for trouble :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: you are sucker a sucker for pain and punishment :lol: At least after Pippin you are very experienced, he'll meet his match in you :lol:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay a Hooooman Eating Bunster :D

Tell Bryn he must be getting forgetful as Gnasher has been with you for years :lol::lol:

Best of luck for tommorow, cant wait to see pictures, hope it goes down ok with o/h, hes probally used to you now:lol::lol::lol:;)

Good luck with the new bunny. Offering a new home to a killer bunny is very kind of you. I hope your o/h does not object.:bunny:

Albert the Shadow nipped my fingers twice this morning when he was helping himself to carrot slices but it was a genuine mistake...erm..twice...Maybe Gnasher's just a bit short sighted and thinks your fingers are carrots? :shock:

That is so sweet - a biting bunny:lol::lol::lol: I think the tool box idea sounds goods and then say "Ooooo, look what has sneaked in here":lol:

i love the challenging buns too! aww yay im so pleased for you xx(bryn wont notice if its just anther bunny!?> right???)

Back