• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor has Just Eaten a Daddy Longlegs.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

It was flying about the kitchen and Sir Victor just grabed it out of the air.............:shock:

I have a carniverous Wabbit................:shock: :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: it's when they start eating the slugs you need to worry :lol:

did he enjoy it :lol::lol::shock:

i remember when rosie was little she used to scare me and mum to death in the garden she was always chasing bee's :shock:

I've seen Artie eat a woodlouse :shock: It was just minding it's own business too.

(I'm sure you don't want to know about the sound effects that went with it)

:lol:
That's gross...

I must have the only bunny that actually runs a mile whenever she sees a creepy crawly....

It's not even an exaggeration. Phoebe is petrified of spiders, flies etc and literally freaks out if she sees them....especially moths!! :?

When Rhia was a baby she tried to eat a snail :thumb: Thats Rhia though...She also chases birds out the garden :roll::lol:

Maybe we should move this to the "How are you economising" thread? Insects are cheaper than rabbit pellets - we could all save a fortune!! ;)

:lol::lol: well, if he does develop a taste for slugs send him round to my place .... we have giant, mutant 8 inch slugs in our garden :shock::shock:

snowy tried to pounce on a pigeon once.. i think she was trying to hump it for dominance luckily she didnt catch it mind you she also used to snuggle up to a cat so maybe she learnt from there...:roll: i have had hamasters that eat live bugs but never a rabbit! yuck. still if my buns want to start catching spiders any time soon i wont stop them.....

Back