• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's room is this anyway?

Hopper

Mama Doe
Well after debating where to post this I thought here lol.

My bedroom, or is it the animal room, or is it a shared room :?: :? :lol:

Ok, its all done now. So by day we have a animal room:

Large boys rat cage, rescue mice on top, mice in freddy and nik naks (Member off itwor, rat sitting)girls on top,.
whosroom1.jpg

olivers cage
whosroom2.jpg

Girls explorer, Hosptal cage on top plus small cage is carry cage (empty) then small boys deigo cage
whosroom3.jpg

Simba and dreamas cage
whosroom4.jpg

whosroom5.jpg

By Night is it my room, or am i a guest in the animal room, hmmm? Thats a camp bed btw.
whosroom6.jpg

whosroom7.jpg

Sorry video is dark, daylight was closing.

Thinking about, where the hell is a bed settee going to fit :shock: in the middle? :rofl:

Just wanted to add, dreama isnt in the small cage often, its normaly in bathroom with cage door left open and she also has half the landing. Put it there whilst I had been sorting the room out as loads of stuff was dumped in bathroom and on landing :oops::lol:

:lol: I think that room belongs to the animals :oops: How do you get any sleep :( Must be so noisy. On the other hand, the cages are very pretty colours :lol:

Im used to it. Today before I dismanlted bed and chucked it out all the cages bar 2 were in there anyway. Olivers and one boy group cage were able to fit in also today and oliver isnt noisey.

The 1st time i put any animal in my room which was rats, only 4 it took me months to be able to sleep through the noise lol, now i sleep through it all no problem :)

Im planning on getting a bed sette for in there, and providing the rabbit bondings go well in november they will all be in one cage, though saying that te 2 dog crates will be joined to make one bigger one, but it will run across that back wall. One rat cage isnt mine, im rat sitting and then the foster mice, plus future fosters that come and go.

Definitely think its the animals room. I love the blue dog crates and the pink cage. Must be able to sleep through anything like me. :lol: I've got Honey in my room and I thought she'd taken over.

wow lots of animals... do the buns get out of the crate for a run tho? there looks little room left for you in there!!! x

yes the buns get out alot. Dreama is in bathroom and some of the landing, Simba is in bedroom and oliver front room, all running about. They have been out since 8.30am :D

Yeh not much room for me, I woke thismorning to ratrs pulling my hair through cage and simba licking my hand where it was next to cage :lol:

yes the buns get out alot. Dreama is in bathroom and some of the landing, Simba is in bedroom and oliver front room, all running about. They have been out since 8.30am :D

Yeh not much room for me, I woke thismorning to ratrs pulling my hair through cage and simba licking my hand where it was next to cage :lol:

lol then i concurr its definatly the animals room xxx

:lol:

Im actualy beggining to think its the animals hose actualy! I mean, what with 3 dogs and cat also there is very little room left for the human kind now :lol:

:lol: I thought I had problems with a shar-pei that snores and insists on spooning all night.

Ok, I have the three laziest rats in the world in my room and they still manage to keep me awake at night :shock: How on earth to you sleep? :lol:

Back