• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

signature help please

gill shirlaw

Warren Scout
Hiya

not sure how i managed it but i managed to delete my old signature with my pics of my buns ect as i was trying to put the new one that monkeypuzzler made for me onto it and wondered if anyone can tell me how to do this now, the info at the bottom of my posts is the new one but dont know how to get it on to the bit for the pics to come up not very computer literate im afraid.

If anyone can help id really appreciate it

thanks in advance
gill:wave::wave:

im so sorry to bother anyone but is anyone good at putting signatures on im sure it is the one underneath my posts i just dont know how to do it sorry for being a pest and for being a bit thick but i could really use the help as i miss seeing my wee babies when im posting.

thanks anone?
gill:wave::oops:

here put this link in your signature

gillshirlaw2.jpg

then it should work (to find the link just quote this post and then copy and past the above writing)

Last edited:
hiya chipmunk_K

thanks you soo much for trying this for me so much appreciated and you are going to think i am the thickest computer person on the planet but i dont know what you mean by put this link in my signature doh i know!! when you say to find the link just quote this post where do i quote it form, i am so sorry for your work and i still amnt sure i can cut it and paste it i just have to find out where you mean about find the link?

I hope you can still help and sorry for being so stupid as it looks brill and i would love to have it back on.

thanks a million times over and sorry for being a pest.
gill:?:oops::wave:

hiya jack_bun

thanks i think it looks amazing too so good of monkey puzzler to do it for me but i am too stupid to still understand what chipmunk_k means about the link.

gill:oops::oops:

Okay what you need to do first is view your picture in photobucket like this

Picture1.png

On the right hand side of the picture you can see a box with a load of writing like this....

Picture2.png

What you need to put into your signature space is this Image code which is at the bottom of that box

Picture3.png

If you can copy and paste that into your signature you should get your picture up!

Last edited:
So for your picture you can see the same lay out here

Picture4.png

This is a picture of the writing that should be in your signature box once completed

Picture5.png

So worst comes to worst just type the above into your signature!

gillshirlaw2.jpg

Copy and paste what I have put above but before you submit it remove the *** from it and it should work

hiya

just trying to work it out, see the writing under my post with the url on it is that not what you mean as if you double click on that writing on my signature it brings up my picture but just not sure where to put it when i cut and paste it do i have to go to the bit where it sais avator and sig and things?:oops:

yes thats right go to your private massages folder...
Picture7.png

Picture8.png

Picture9.png

...click on signature, and that is where you delete the other writing, and put in the new link

Picture10.png

Last edited:
oh i m so confused when i go to my private message folder that link is already there and that is where i think i made my mistake the firt time as i tried to take the first one out with my old pics on it and put the new one in and i seemed to delete them all together so if the right link is in my person folder how do i make it put my pics up or am i being really thick.

Jr1310
i tried to copy and paste what you put up for me but it wont let me take the asterixs out and again am i putting it in my personal folder as i think it is already there but i dont know how to make it bring up my photoes.

oh im so sorry everyone i feel really stupid now and sorry i bothered you all into helping me but i am so grateful you are taking the time to

gill:wave:

Back