• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ooops

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: Mrs Bun has chomped her way through our phone wire!! It wasnt working so "he" had a look.Wasnt impressed, but I said it cant have been her as its sliced.I think I got away with it......;)

:lol: Mrs Bun has chomped her way through our phone wire!! It wasnt working so "he" had a look.Wasnt impressed, but I said it cant have been her as its sliced.I think I got away with it......;)

lol pop tart ate the sky phone line cable the day after it had been installed luckily she didnt go right through it(pop tart is my hasmter)and it still works. i know phone wires wouldnt hurt a bun(they only cause you grief) if get munched but maybe like the other wires in house you could bunny proof them cuz any other wires coulds eriously injur your bun xx

My first rabbit chewed through the phone wire years ago, so my dad didn't find out my mum rushed down to a local electrical shop and they replaced the wire for us!!

LOL :lol:
well done
my other half is very fond of bun and is right up there hoping to win more affection but keeps making crass remarks about what will happen to her if she touches the tv cord :roll:

Storm bit through the telephone wire when he was a young bun. 3 days after I replaced it he bit through it again! He also bit through the electrical lead for my radio & on one occassion I was listening to music on my MP3 player, bent down to stroke him, he affectionately stood on his hind legs for a nose rub - and then bit through the wire to the headphones :lol:

DSC00030.jpg

He also bit through the electrical lead for my radio & on one occassion I was listening to music on my MP3 player, bent down to stroke him, he affectionately stood on his hind legs for a nose rub - and then bit through the wire to the headphones :lol:

DSC00030.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that is funny!

Storm bit through the telephone wire when he was a young bun. 3 days after I replaced it he bit through it again! He also bit through the electrical lead for my radio & on one occassion I was listening to music on my MP3 player, bent down to stroke him, he affectionately stood on his hind legs for a nose rub - and then bit through the wire to the headphones :lol:

DSC00030.jpg

Little devil!! Like he meant to!!
My o/h keeps mentioning "pastry".Specially when Mrs Bun is in her box after a trip out to the vets.she sits in the kitchen as if to say "where next?"

Back