• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hector and Dumpling enjoying the sun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
They have had a great time enjoying the good weather.

Sorry lots of piccys cos they are so lovely :oops:

HPIM1246.jpg

HPIM1248.jpg

HPIM1245.jpg

HPIM1247.jpg

HPIM1251.jpg

HPIM1252.jpg

HPIM1253.jpg

HPIM1254.jpg

HPIM1255.jpg

it looks like a brown and white stitch with my dora?!!! lol you didnt steal them and paint stitch did you?!! lol aww they lok so happy and are both gorgeous xx what are their stories?

Yes Dumpling is from Tree and had severe uterine cancer and mammary cysts and Hector was rescued with a major eye infection, flystrike and has really bad dental problems

:shock::shock::shock::shock:YOU'VE STOLEN OUR TIMMY.....GIVE HIM BACK!:lol::lol:
Lovely pics!:lol:

It's so lovely that they have found happiness with each other....the cockles of my heart are well and truly warmed :lol:

just been looking through your site all the buns look so happy! i think they are all smiling! you do such a great job! bless these two im glad they both found ahppiness in each other and with you xx

Hector well and truly has a new lease of life since being bonded with Dumpling. Its days like today that make it all worthwhile :D

Aw what a gorgeus couple! :love: :love: Hector's looking really well!! :D
(or is that he has somebun to clean off the porridge now?! :lol:)

Aw what a gorgeus couple! :love: :love: Hector's looking really well!! :D
(or is that he has somebun to clean off the porridge now?! :lol:)

No he's as sticky as ever but I had just given him a brush and tidy up. The plan was that Dumpling would keep him clean, but instead Dumpling is now also sticky with porridge :lol::lol::lol:

Back