• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rog had a great idea..U/D.vid added from other thread.

capel

Warren Veteran
and wee while later came out of the garage with a tube and some cable wire. 10 mins later I went out to see what he was doing and found this!:D
DSC04594.jpg

DSC04595.jpg

He'd made a swinging tunnel for the buns!!
First they walked around it very gingerly
DSC04603.jpg

Then they chinned it thoroughly

DSC04602.jpg

DSC04616.jpg

Surprisingly, it was the ever-timid Timmy who explored it first
DSC04600.jpg

Eventually they all went through it
DSC04601.jpg

DSC04605.jpg

Rog took some brilliant vid footage of them exploring their new toy. I'll put it up as soon as photobucket's done its thing:D
Isn't the weather just glorious today?

Last edited:
It always looks good on the camera somehow. I'll try to take a long shot of it to make you feel better, because then you'll see the truth!!!:D

We are VERY fortunate to have 2 very large lawns, and 2 smaller ones, so the run gets moved to a fresh patch in rotation every day which means that you can see the 8x8 squares where they've been recently!! Rog scarifies it all in the spring and that helps, but we were lazy last year and didn't bother, with the result that we got a mountain of thatch out of it this Spring

That looks great Hilda. Well done Rog. They look like they are having a great time.

My o/h has just asked how come your grass looks so good too.:lol::lol: Ours is appauling:oops:

Back