• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our brave bunny :)

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd post this piccie of Picollo and his sister Lettice enjoying the sun today :D
Picollo is our bunny that has been treated for leukemia and is happily in remission :D He has to have another blood test in a couple of weeks but other than that he's medication free right now.

2008_0920Picollo0023.jpg

Has anyone else got black buns that get ginger points? He looks so cute just now with his red ears and feet :love: :love: :love:

aww i dont remember that story... tho im sure i must have read it glad he in remission what abrave bun xx

awe, :love:
so happy he's in remission! :)
never heard the story, im fairly new to the forum.

also, lots of black buns get the ginger when they are out in the sun, but its really neat that its just on the ears and feet :) cute!

xx hope picollo stays in remission :)

What a brave boy and thats great news about the remission. My two black girls, Mona and Ebonnie go ginger at the tips during the summer.

Back