• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does a willow ball last your bun?

They usually leave it alone for a few days, then they decide it's invading their playhouse and kill it within a couple of hours:lol:!

:lol: I think there's something wrong with my bunnies!! I got my first pair on June 8th and gave them a willow ball. They are coming towards the end of it now!!!!

Where can you get them and how much, out of interest? Mine seem happy shredding my roses, digging up my flower beds (sorry - make that ex-flower beds) and standing on tip toes to knock fruit off the apple trees in teams... :? Maybe willow balls would distract them!

You can get them from places like The Hay Experts, Bunnymail, Pampered Piggies.

They range in price depending on size, usually from about £1 to £4.

They don't stop mine digging though:roll:.

You can also get willow sticks, baskets, rings. They don't last much longer tho!! Apart from the sticks, but I break them up and they only have a few sticks at a time!!

Mine eat one half, then leave the other half. At the mo they have 2 'halves' but don't seem interested in chewing it, just throwing them around!

giz doesnt seem to be interested at all! the only times he plays with things is if i put a loo roll in front of his face, and then he'll toss it a few times and lose interest! he doesnt seem interested in bunny treats either!

Lottie and George dont bother with the willow toys :roll: theres been one in there for months and its still whole :shock: However... my foster bunnies LOVE them!! They last about a day :D :D

Saw this post and read it,so ive been onto the Hay experts and ordered Mrs Bun a couple of bits....cant wait to see her face when they arrive!!:lol:

giz doesnt seem to be interested at all! the only times he plays with things is if i put a loo roll in front of his face, and then he'll toss it a few times and lose interest! he doesnt seem interested in bunny treats either!

Charlies is the same. not interested in many of his toys. Going to get him the ultimate play thing, a friend!!! (hopefully, if I can sneak one through past my OH, he keeps saying no!!)

They will last at the shortest a few hours, and the longest is a couple of days. Usually they chomp through them in a day though.

Mine also eat half and leave the rest - this half has been in his run for weeks and he just noses it - but won't eat it. Loved the first half though. :roll:

Bought my buns a Willow Ball Surprise from PaH last week. It was bigger than 2 of my buns. Left them with it overnight & when I got up all that was left was a pile of sticks on the floor. :lol: At least it meant they got to the toys inside :lol:

Back